Sunday, July 27, 2008

Smurf.

Ali dyed my hair (the bottom part) a bright blue yesterday.  We had to bleach it blonde first and then color it blue, the rest was dyed a dark dark brown.  I love it!  We refer to it as "the new mullet" (business in the front - party in the back).

I also learned to play poker at Jen's house.  (Jen's house was the inspiration for my bedroom - blue and black...hmmm and maybe for my hair too?!).  I am not good.  I cannot bluff.  I cannot strategize.  I lost all of my chips, slowly (because I am so conservative - even with fake money - that I lasted a long time, but played very little) while my friends cleaned house - Go Ali Go Sandra!  

I will add pictures later...well, when I take some (its not everyday you have a photo shoot of the underhairs).  That just sounds wrong...the hair under...whatever...on my neck.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey girl! I know that all our posts will apear on Doyle Life, I still wanted to take a look at your blog and say Hi.

dastew said...

"because I am so conservative" says the woman with blue tips?? I think my Nana would disagree with your assessment. So when do we get to see pics?

Aubrey Doyle said...

Where are the pictures?