Friday, July 25, 2008

Girls' Day!

Sometimes I get so busy doing nothing that I don't get out and see my friends.  This month has been different and GREAT!  I've been able to spend time with high school friends, freshman roomies, BYU friends, and long lost ones (which could include any of the above).  Today I went to SLC with Jeani (and kids) to visit Alisha (and kids).  It was exhausting and I didn't even have a kid!  It was nice to catch up and to see what GREAT mom's my friends are.  Deep down I know I'm jealous, but on the surface I'm selfish with my time and I can see that kids take a lot of dedication and time :)  I am grateful that I have such amazing friends and that there is hope that this world has these kinds of mothers out there raising the next generation.  (jeani and alisha among many of my friends and family - I need to get my butt in gear and join the crowd...maybe, someday).

2 comments:

Dyana said...

Steph...that was a very sweet tribute.

dastew said...

Steph as a childless man in his 30s I feel qualified to way in on these parents, "so-called", and all their freakin kids........


Quit hogging the spirit babies!!!!!!

That is all.

:)