Thursday, July 17, 2008

Project Central



Yesterday, after a peaceful yoga morning, I spent the day painting everything I own.  My bedroom is now a light blue and my furniture a flat black.  It looks very cool, but the rest of my stuff is all over and I can't walk anywhere.  Today should be the day I finish everything and tomorrow will be the day of organization.  If you notice I took both photos of the same corner...it is the only CLEAN area of my room.  All the while, I'm listening the Stephenie Meyers' "Eclipse".  Is there a more annoying character in the world?  I would say no!  But still listening, none the less.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love your blog!! I want to see your room, it sounds great! I love black and light blue. Take some pics and post them! I like your blog template too. Good job Steph!