Thursday, July 31, 2008

IV Real

Tonight will be IV time seeing Dark Knight...but the 1st on the IMAX! mmmm.  Its my prize for working so hard.  On what, you may be asking, well, I'm preparing for my Calculus class by practicing through chapter one and two in the text. Then I'll take a pre-test to see if I can even join the class.  It has only been 14 years since I took it last...and I have an amazing memory (ha!). The Utah Education Department is ridiculous.  I teach pre-algebra, not Calculus.

I've been visiting Becky in Provo and helping her with her new house.  Sandra has designed her bathroom for me to create!  It has some cool 70's orange and red linoleum that the room was designed around.  So far I've painted the walls orange and will put up the white board walls tomorrow.  I love it!  I especially love that I get to see her so often.  I don't want school to start!!  Two weeks AHHHAHAHAHHHH!

(sorry no pix of the blue - it's not that dramatic, so don't be disappointed)

No comments: