Saturday, January 3, 2009

Joyeux Noel 2008



My parents are missionaries in the Geneva Switzerland mission, so I decided to go there for Christmas this year.  I love Europe, so any excuse to go there is a good excuse, and I miss mom and dad.

There weren’t any direct flights so I ended up flying through Atlanta/Paris then Paris/Boston - both I thought were weird connections, but the travel was easy and smooth.  My baggage missed the switch in Paris - I think its because they wanted to search it - and I got them Christmas morning!

I took a bag for my parents and a bag for me.  I brought home a bag for my parents (gifts/treats) and a bag for me. 

Switzerland is Freezing (which is still and understatement).  The cold gets through any layers and all fabric.  Geneva is more modern than I expected.  More like the suburbs of paris that I’m used to.  A lot of apartment buildings and malls. 

No comments: