Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I hate even numbers, especially 8 and sometimes 6
I hate the color green because it seems even and circular, very similar to the 6
If I want something, I get it - almost obsessively
I'm an addict of TV, candy, dancing, and dreaming
I always assume everything will work out regardless of how ridiculous it is
Action movies are my favorite
I enjoy sharing my brain with others, and analyzing things
I am driven to make life easier for the less fortunate and to save the Earth
I secretly wish I worked in forensic science
I feel a need to be connected to people without wanting to connect with people
My life runs on a schedule though nothing is ever scheduled
I don't understand girl drama and feel uncomfortable when people cry
My OCD behavior is continually being under-minded by my desire to be lazy
I crave things I don't even want
The phone causes me anxiety
I read teen literature and sometimes life changing books
I love office supplies and stores - pens, pencils, paper, books, bags
Fitted clothing around my waist makes me feel claustrophobic
I hear music... always
I see dancing...always
I feel bad for inanimate objects' feelings
I talk to myself, sometimes even when others are around
I know I'll be famous for something someday

I hope you enjoyed a little randomness about me :) 



2 comments:

Claudia said...

Your hatred of 8, 6, and green had me laughing so hard I barely finished the list. That hatred, my friend, is the absolute essence of randomness! Thanks for the early morning laugh - I will definitely spend the rest of the day trying to figure out how a color can be round. :-)

Sarah said...

Yeah, why 8 and 6? Reading further on your list you feel for inanimate objects so by now you must be feeling guilty for dissing 6.

I can't wait to find out what you become famous for!