Tuesday, November 4, 2008

part two creative pix


 "i hate the phone, but i wish you'd call" is a line from one of Joshua Radin's songs that I felt I truly understood, therefore it is my first t-shirt design.

"Vegetable Car" is his song about a girl in Lisa Loeb glasses that drives a car that runs on vegetable oil.  Its an old Mercedes.  Joshua Radin calls his music "whisper rock" so his slogans is SHHHHHHH, so that is why the vegetable car and joshhhhhhhua.  I really like this one, if it doesn't win I think I'll make my own t-shirt.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I think you should win the contest. I like the designs you have come up with. What book did you publish? We sure do need to catch up.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Hey Stephanie, how are you doing. I saw your blog & thought I'd take a look. I laughed at your principle picture post. You are cute! Have a happy day! Britney

Sarah said...

Those are fun! I think I still have some drawings you made somewhere of your ideas for pyramids and cheers - I loved the little cheer people you sketched.