Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picture Perfect...


My school picture packet lies in wait on the desk of my principal, along with my friend (and fellow teacher) Tanya's pictures.  Apparently the blonde wig and eye patch weren't welcomed by the administration.  We'll see how this turns out.  I was a perfect student all growing up (not gradewise obviously), but I've been called into the principal's office more times since I started teaching than my whole life all together.

Not my cutest picture, but fun anyway!  I would love to share a great story, but nothing happened.  My friend, Tanya, got called in and told that she couldn't be in the yearbook with an eye patch of skull and crossbones.  My pictures were quietly slipped into my box, nothing said.  Yeah, they're afraid of me ;)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha! If you ever get the pictures I'd love to see them! Wow, stuffy principal.

Dyana said...

Okay...if you EVER get your picture's from the principal....you HAVE to post it! I am dying to see it.

Sandra said...

Oh Stephanie, you make me laugh!! You gotta blog about what your principal says. Good luck!!

Bridget said...

If they give you the pictures, please post them on your blog. I am dying to see this.

steph doyle said...

I feel like everyone is expecting such great things from this picture, but its not exciting. Its just me with blonde hair. But I'll post it soon :)