Tuesday, August 19, 2008

...and then the sun shines...

Sometimes I feel hopeless and then it's gone so quickly.  I've had a wonderful week.  It started with two days of freedom, then two days of dance camp, then finished with two days at Bear Lake.  On my way to camp (SLC Rose Wagner Theatre) mom called in reference to my previous blog.  She said that it was nice to have people talk to you, not because you need to be consoled but to let you know that they know.  That made sense.  

I got her number that day and left her a message that I was praying for her and thinking about her all week.  She sent me a text that said thanks.  I felt much better.  I saw her at the viewing and the family was very uplifting and smiley, it melted my fears.  The Lord is in control and has the power to bring peace to troubled times.   Truly amazing.

1 comment:

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

Yeahhhh. I'm glad you called her! Way to go Steph. I just saw your pictures on myface and am sooo jealous. I've been wanting to try to wake surf for years and you already succeeded at doing it!!! I'm glad to see you are having fun.