Friday, December 29, 2017

DANCE

As I helped jeani pack up her home, she found an essay of mine from years ago.  I do not recall ever writing the essay, nor did it sound familiar when I read it.  But it is the honest truth and apparently I felt it needed to be said and who better to know it's truth than jeani (thanks for saving it and sharing it with me)!

It has stirred up a lot of emotions, but I would not change the story, the timeline, nor the results, for anything.  









SIDE NOTE:  I have never capitalized or spelled jeani like it is supposed to be spelled (Jeannie), but she has always written out my full name in everything - and she titled this letter to her "Dance" so I have used the same title.   :)

PS.  I did feel like it left me hanging there at the end... if you want to know who won, ask me and I may or may not tell you.

No comments: