Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gangrene Film Festival!

One of my favorite experiences is the Gangrene Film Festival in Layton.  (I think my brother Matt needs to enter a film some day).  Some of my favorite movies in the past were "The Help Desk" and "The Mole and the Weirdo".  Both well done and hilarious.  This year I had a few favorites and had a difficult time voting for my audience favorite, "I'm a...Cuban", "The Nemesis", and an animated one, "Skylight".   They can be found on Comcast something...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steph, Craig Nybo, program director for The GANGRENE Film Festival, here. Thanks for the props. Thanks for coming to the show. I agree with you're picks. I especially liked Mom, Dad...I'm Cuban, which, by the way, won audience choice for the GA session.

Hope to see you next year.

Tell your friend, Matt, to get on the stick and get something in to us.

All the best.